permaculture - Re: eco villages / permaculture communities

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: gardenbetty@earthlink.net
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: eco villages / permaculture communities
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 20:05:36 -0400

Dan,

Heathcote Community in Freeland, MD (USA) is a small intentional community
with the focus of being a permaculture demonstration. They offer pc design
classes and workshops and implement phases of pc design on their land as often
as possible. They are on a land trust granted by the School of Living which
can probably connect you with other pc community stuff in the states.

Check out Heathcote via the intentional community web pages (ic.org). From the
Heathcote page you can access the School of Living to get more info. The
ic.org page has all the resources you need to connect with intentional
communities and ecovillages of all flavors.

dawn