permaculture - To introduce q fresh rack.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: CHK <chkcom@tm.net.my>
  • To: permanet@sunsite.unc.edu
  • Subject: To introduce q fresh rack.
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 15:52:23 -0700

To Value distributors/Dealers

Introducing C.H.K. D.I.Y household furniture.

C.H.K. D.I.Y furniture is a leading design,supply & manufacture of all kind
of D.I.Y. furniture,
Q-FRESH is one of our new products & has been export to overseas
distributor,we was start business in 1995.

Currently we are looking for overseas distributor of Q-FRESH rack products &
we are accept custom make in D.I.Y furniture.

About Q-FRESH rack:

Q-FRESH rack has a product to match HYDROPONIC & HOUSE PLANT,using only the
high quality materials with best technology.Discover the charming & elegance
of Q-FRESH rack todays.....

Q-FRESH rack product series- classic QF-1
royal QF-2
regular QF-3
delux QF-4

-Q-FRESH rack is specially designed to match hydroponic & house plant.

-The high quality Q-FRESH rack gives you so much valueable extra space o put
hydroponic
& house plant.

-Special designed PP sheet shield to prevent ultraviolet from sunshine &
rain,solid caster will
enable you to move the rack randomly.

-Finishing in gleaming white and can be easily cleaned & it become in D.I.Y.
installation method

Product quality,fast service & customer satisfaction is our company
policy,kindly inform you if
you are interested to be one of our distributor of Q-FRESH rack
products,please do not hesitate
to e-mail to us.

For more information to get product photo & details please visit our home
page:

www.geocities.com/Eureka/Concourse/8936/index.html

Thank you & best regards !

  • To introduce q fresh rack., CHK, 06/30/1998