permaculture - Re: Pc in Eastern Europe ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Elfpermacl@aol.com
  • To: robgil@yesyou.u-net.com, permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu, permaculture@envirolink.org
  • Subject: Re: Pc in Eastern Europe ?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 07:55:31 EDT

I am on the road right now for some teaching work. If you don't get good
leads, contact me in about a week and I'll check our database.

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since 1982),
Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and annual correspondence
courses via email. Copyright, 1998, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52,
Sparr FL 32192 USA Internships. YankeePerm@aol.com

We don't have time to rush.

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles may be found at
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html
Elfin Permaculture programs are listed at the Eastern Permaculture Teachers
assn home page: http://home.ptd.net/~artrod/epta/eptahmp.html

  • Pc in Eastern Europe ?, Rob Squires/Gill Ellison, 06/17/1998
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Pc in Eastern Europe ?, Elfpermacl, 06/18/1998