permaculture - RE: universities/colleges

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Schinnerer <JohnS@STLabs.com>
  • To: "'permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu'" <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: universities/colleges
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 08:53:54 -0700

Aloha,

Development"
>degree stream and I was thinking of lobbying for Pc to be included
as a
>specific subject/s.

>I am looking to identify universities/colleges that have Pc in
their
>curriculum and to learn how it operates.

I used my PC design course at OAEC last summer as the core of a
4-credit independent study (I'm doing an M.A. in Whole Systems Design at
Antioch University Seattle). I suspect this could be done in most any grad
or undergrad program that has a "student-designed independent study for
credits" option.

John Schinnerer