permaculture - how hemp saves lives

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Verne L. Chinampas" <moistearth@yahoo.com>
  • To: hopedance@omnipost.com, permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu, sanet-mg@shasta.ces.ncsu.edeu
  • Subject: how hemp saves lives
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 08:47:44 -0700 (PDT)

We've seen that public reaction has significantly redirected federal
involvement in organic matters. "In God We Trust" and the USDA has
finally backtracked and will not certify that genetically manipulated
irradiated Sludgecakes (TM, "Fresh from Monsanto") produced by child
slave labor is Organic ;-)

It is NOW time we SET "THE MAN" STRAIGHT ON WHAT PLANTS WE GROW TO
PROVIDE COMMUNITY SCALE HEALTH AND RESOURCE SUSTENANCE !! The ball is
now rolling, and only your silence of status quo acceptence will slow
green positive reality from manifesting.

*** Get your primo seed source now and avoid the rush. Hemp Happens. ***

One Love,
vlc