permaculture - Re: BD list, natural ag list

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranksFarm <FranksFarm@aol.com>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: BD list, natural ag list
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 07:25:42 EDT

Hi,

I'm all for those new lists, Larry. Go for it.
I've been on the BD list for a while... and while I've learned a bit , and
people are generally positive, and encouraging I still do not have as clear
an idea of Biodynamic principles, practices and resources as I'd like to.
A list like your proposed one might bring new synergy, and added folk like
myself.
imho there's a lot of stuff about formulas, and preparations, and sites
selling various BD stuff. Nothing wrong with that. However, I know little
about their efficacy and costs outside testimonials that sometimes appear.
Good luck... So many have benefited by your efforts to maintain such an
extraordinary resource! :) frank

  • BD list, natural ag list, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 04/26/1998
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: BD list, natural ag list, FranksFarm, 04/27/1998