permaculture - Link Request (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@sunsite.unc.edu>
  • To: permanet@sunsite.unc.edu
  • Subject: Link Request (fwd)
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 22:36:45 -0500 (EST)

http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london InterGarden
london@sunSITE.unc.edu llondon@bellsouth.net
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 14:34:03 Eastern Standard Time
From: Stephen Gauntt <steve_g@ncia.net>
To: london@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: Link Request

We were looking at your site and found it very interesting. We suggest that
you take a look at our Agriculture book listings at:

http://www.scry.com/ayer/agri/title00.htm

If you like what you see please establish a link to the site. With your
permission we will reciprocate and place a link to your site on ours. If you
are interested in posting your site with us please include in your email the
URL of your site, name of your site, and any description you would like to
include with your link.

Stephen Gauntt

  • Link Request (fwd), Lawrence F. London, Jr., 02/24/1998