permaculture - your home page

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mobydick@caribe.net (Richard R. Tryon)
  • To: permanet@sunsite.unc.edu
  • Subject: your home page
  • Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 21:34:15 -0400

First, your home page links are not working for me. File not found on
this server pops up. Is that just my Mac, my ISP? or is it something
else?

Second, is there anyone doing aquaculture with hydroponics on a
commercial scale known to you?
I have seen studies in St. Croix and want to try something here in
Puerto Rico where we once tried to start a major tilapia farm on our
640 acres.

I know of the ADM work in Decatur, IL and have seen it. But, I am not
sure that they have continued to do both together.

I look to hear from you.
Regards,
Dick Tryon in Humacao, P.R.

  • your home page, Richard R. Tryon, 02/07/1998