permaculture - Re: slaters

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: martin jackson <jacko@south.networx.net.au>
  • To: Permaculture WA <perma@eepo.com.au>
  • Subject: Re: slaters
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 19:03:09 +0800

Barb yes I have some twenty 1m high paulonia trees grown from seed.
they seem to be easy to grow, and I'm told they are the fastest growing
tree in the world!
I have yet to see how they go when I plant them down on the block this winter.

By the way slaters are armadilo like bugs that eat into the root systems of
your pot plants.

cheers

Martin