permaculture - Farming opportunity.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@sunsite.unc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Farming opportunity.
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 09:33:55 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 09:29:10 -0500 (EST)
From: Merlin Von Frankenberg <merlinvf@wcl.on.ca>
To: CSA-L@prairienet.org

hi, this is our first entry to this list,and hopefully gets received well.
Circle sun Farm farm is located south of the bruce -peninsula ON.
A bio-dyn dairyfarm for 10 jears,200 ac.2 farmhouses, well established
setting.
We are trying to adjust to a new lifesituation (health)
Therefore the farm is for rent to a "livestockenthusiast"
Circle sun farm could stand for C.S.F.as well.
We have the "sun" for sharing and the farm for caring,but to complete the
circle we need the community.
Our offer to you includes 30jears exp. in biodynamics,gardening,animal
husbandry,art ...
In the future learning-teaching relations will be our main focus.
let me hear from you soon.
joe and maria von frankenberg
rr1 elmwood n0g 1s0 ON

  • Farming opportunity., Lawrence F. London, Jr., 02/05/1998