permaculture - Re: japanese permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bruce Brummitt <lilacmn@eot.com>
  • To: <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu>, <permaculture@sunsite.unc.edu>, "Envirolink Perm List" <permaculture@envirolink.org>
  • Subject: Re: japanese permaculture
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 10:03:34 -0600 (CST)

Hi April:
Two fellows (one of whom edits a japanese permaculture magazine) visited our
land two summers ago. I've misplaced their names and info but will try to
find them for you in the next day or two. One of them has since bought into
some community land in North Carolina. They had many questions and stayed
for about 3 hours. They most liked our solar shower with grape vine walls
and "soba" (buckwheat) ringing one of our gardens. Spearmint beneath apple
trees intrigued them as did our UG house/strawbale studio. They were
surprised by a black bear sow walking in the woods...but what shocked them
most was the "cheap" price of land here.
(46N56' 95W20')

Bruce

Bruce Brummitt and Cheryl Valois
<lilacmn@eot.com>
"Life is an Experiment"

----------
From: "April Sampson-Kelly" <askpv@ozemail.com.au>

sorry for any duplications:
I am searching for Japanese permaculture people on the net
or with friends about.
I have lost the email address of previous Japanese correspondents and wish
to pass on as much info as possible to someone searching for
help in Japan.
thanks in advance for your patience and help.

  • japanese permaculture, April Sampson-Kelly, 12/30/1997
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: japanese permaculture, Bruce Brummitt, 12/31/1997