permaculture - Website for Permaculture Activist - assistance offered

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@sunsite.unc.edu>
  • To: Lee Barnes <lbarnes@primeline.com>
  • Cc: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Website for Permaculture Activist - assistance offered
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 00:24:50 -0500 (EST)

Lee:

In the recent Permaculture Activist newsletter there was a reference to
their putting up a website "with the help of friends". There was
no telephone number provided to call them so would you forward an
offer from me of an account on sunSITE with which to create and
maintain such a website. There would be no cost to them.
Let me know if they (or you) are interested in such a thing and I will
send details.

Lawrence
Support your local organic market farmer, buy products with
Sustainably Grown, Natural, Ecological or Biointensive labelling
http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/vfm/ VIRTUAL FARMERS' MARKET
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london InterGarden
london@sunSITE.unc.edu llondon@bellsouth.net