permaculture - Final Query: Caribbean/Mexican PCSites

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Akiva Werbalowsky" <akivaw@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Final Query: Caribbean/Mexican PCSites
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 09:45:05 PST

Thank you for all the great feedback on my info request. Because of
recent days, my plans to go to Chiapas are have changed.

I'm very interested in whether anyone can refer me to Caribbean Island
permasites, or who has recommendations for the Yucatan/Belize/Guatamala
area (if I fly into Cancun).

I welcome feedback ASAP, as Dec. 31 is the
deadline for my ticket booking arrangements.

I'm looking for a welcoming permaplace/community to visit
starting
February 10. My grandfather's 97th birthday calls me to Florida,
and
I'll be using a frequent-flyer award which will also take me to
Caribbean islands or Mexico.

I want to work/learn while I'm there, initiating relationships
for
university students to do internships, visit, etc. I can spend a
mimimum
of federal dollars during this field trip.

Many thanks,
Akiva

***********************************
Akiva Werbalowsky, MA