permaculture - Re: funding opportunity

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: YankeePerm@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: funding opportunity
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 07:09:45 -0500 (EST)

Yes. The South East SARE program just completed a round of funding that
describes the permaculture design process (not by name) as the purpose of an
entire round of funding. We have a proposal in as we have not yet documented
our design. (Blush with embarassment.)

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since
1982), Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and now correspondence
courses via email. Next live training: Paraguay, Sept. 1998. Internships
available. Copyright, 1997, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52, Sparr FL
32192 USA YankeePerm@aol.com

We don't have time to rush.