permaculture - flower farm info. (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@sunsite.unc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: flower farm info. (fwd)
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 19:45:06 -0500 (EST)

Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 11:44:52 -0800 (PST)
From: Katie Robin Burki <burkik@elwha.evergreen.edu>
To: london@sunsite.unc.edu
---------- Forwarded message ---------
We are a group of students, from The Evergreen State college, intersested
in contacts for a flower farm, which is set up "CSA" style. We are most
interseted in the Seattle area, and if you could donate the contacts to our
study of farm related enterprises, it would greatly enhance our learning
in the class, Ecological Agriculture. We saw your add on the Oregon
Tilth Homepage. We would appriciate a response as soon as possible.
Thank you
Caitin Blethen, Ashley Krest, and Katie Burki

  • flower farm info. (fwd), Lawrence F. London, Jr., 10/28/1997