permaculture - HOAX! Re: Virus alert -Forwarded

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Loren Davidson <loren@wombat.net>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: HOAX! Re: Virus alert -Forwarded
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 1997 22:00:02 -0700

At 07:32 AM 8/30/97 -0600, Simon Henderson wrote:

> [...]
(...)

This is a hoax of the same genre as the "Good Times virus".

Please don't spread it any further. The message is, essentially, the virus,
as it self-replicates every time someone forwards it on.

There are several good sites on the Web which report Internet hoaxes,
including the virus hoaxes. I'm at my home computer, so I don't have the
URL's for you right now, but a search on Yahoo might turn them up.

Loren
Loren Davidson
loren@wombat.net http://www.batnet.com/beauty/
"Love is a verb." -- Steven Covey

  • HOAX! Re: Virus alert -Forwarded, Loren Davidson, 09/02/1997