permaculture - Nepal and Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Simon Beloe <106220.50@CompuServe.COM>
  • To: "permanet@sunsite.unc.edu" <permanet@sunsite.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Nepal and Permaculture
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 09:58:01 -0400

Dear Permaculture people, I have recently returned from nepal where I have
been involved with the permaculture movement for nine months. In terms of
rural development, permacultural techniques are proving highly successful
and popular amongst poor farming communities. i am seeking funding to send
a volunteer to a village in which i was based so as to help promote
permaculture at the school level through farming on community land. i have
the support of the school concerned and the land management committee. But
how can i find funding? does this network have any suggestions? Yours
hopefully, Tom Beloe (106220.50@compuserve.com)

  • Nepal and Permaculture, Simon Beloe, 06/18/1997