permaculture - Environmental Damage Valuation & Cost Benefit News (EDV&CBN) (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Victor Guest <vic@daena.eepo.com.au>
  • To: Permaculture WA <perma@eepo.com.au>
  • Subject: Environmental Damage Valuation & Cost Benefit News (EDV&CBN) (fwd)
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 1997 13:54:36 WST

I have the Newsletter for anyone who is interested. It is very comprehensive.
Vic.

Environmental Damage Valuation & Cost Benefit News (EDV&CBN)

Thank you for requesting Environmental Damage Valuation & Cost Benefit News,
and apologies for our delay in forwarding them. We hope you enjoy the
newsletter, and we will strive to bring you the finest articles on the most
interesting, provocative, and topical subjects we can find. You will
receive your first sample under separate cover shortly.

Please remember that we value your comments and suggestions. We look to
them in order to serve you better. We also welcome information which should
appear in the newsletter, including your own research or lawsuits. We are
constantly on the lookout for unpublished studies, new websites, and other
sources of information. Every issue of EDV&CBN will bring you powerful
material that you will not get from any other source.

We also invite you to check out the many valuable links in our web page
currently located at http://people.delphi.com/kenacks/

Please note that this is not a list. You will receive six to nine mailings,
and none thereafter, unless you subscribe.

We hope that the benefits which this day and future days bring you exceed
the costs of facing whatever trials and tribulations that come your way, and
that this newsletter proves useful and enjoyable.

Sincerely,

Kenneth Acks
Editor and Publisher
Kenneth Acks, Editor and Publisher

ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE VALUATION & COST BENEFIT NEWS (EDV&CBN)

22 East Olive Street 250 West 57th Street
Second Floor Suite 1527
Long Beach, New York 11561 New York, New York 10107
voice: (516) 897-9728 voice (212) 969-0797
fax: (516) 897-9185 fax: (212) 582-0593

kenacks@delphi.com or dva.ka@worldnet.att.net
http://people.delphi.com/kenacks

  • Environmental Damage Valuation & Cost Benefit News (EDV&CBN) (fwd), Victor Guest, 06/10/1997