permaculture - research material and literature needed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: kby me <evl@igubu.saix.net>
  • To: permanet@sunsite.unc.edu
  • Subject: research material and literature needed
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 19:05:19 +0200

Hello
I after some browsing happened on this site I am interested in
developing a plot of land that I have at my disposal, and would like any
help that you may be able to render in this regard.

With referance to research material/reading material that you may be
able to post to me to aid me in this project.

Yours sincerly
Craig Laubscher

  • research material and literature needed, kby me, 06/09/1997