permaculture - Updates to Permaculture contacts and addresses

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Steve Diver" <steved@ncatark.uark.edu>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Updates to Permaculture contacts and addresses
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 14:45:39 +0000

I am updating The Permaculture FAQ, soon to be released with new
material, updated contacts and addresses, and web listings

Does anybody know if the following group from Zimbabwe is
still active?

GroundCover
Permaculture Association of Zimbabwe
Box CY 301
Causeway, Harare
Zimbabwe
Telephone/Fax: (+4) 726911
Cost: U.S. $30, per year

Also, I am looking for complete information on any permaculture
newsletters/periodicals from India, Africa, Latin America, Asia
that could be added to the Permaculture Resources from Around
the World section.

Please note the purpose is not a comprehensive listing of
permaculture organizations, but rather a selection of those with
newsletters or publications.

There are other more comprehensive resource listings (Permaculture
International Journal, Yankee Permaculture/TRIP, The Permaculture
Activist).

thanks!

Steve Diver
Fayetteville, AR

--
steved@ncatark.uark.edu

  • Updates to Permaculture contacts and addresses, Steve Diver, 04/23/1997