permaculture - [Fwd: NATIONAL EOSINOPHILIA-MYALGIA SYNDROME NETWORK]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@nuteknet.com>
  • To: london@sunsite.unc.edu
  • Subject: [Fwd: NATIONAL EOSINOPHILIA-MYALGIA SYNDROME NETWORK]
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 20:44:10 -0500

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
mailto:llondon@nuteknet.com
--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@svr1.nuteknet.com>
  • To: london@svr1.nuteknet.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 23:01:01 -0500
http://www.nemsn.org/ems/html/tipperman.html

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
mailto:llondon@nuteknet.com
Title: NATIONAL EOSINOPHILIA-MYALGIA SYNDROME NETWORK

NATIONAL EOSINOPHILIA-MYALGIA SYNDROME NETWORK

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Ask a Doctor
By Richard Tipperman, M.D.

From The National EMS Network Newsletter
Fall 1996 Vol. 6 No. 4

Q: Are there any reported eye problems associated with EMS or common to it for which we should ask our ophthalmologists to look, even if we are not aware of having problems or symptoms?