permaculture - Re: Another Permaculture mailing list

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Yount <yount@csf.Colorado.EDU>
  • To: permaculture@envirolink.org
  • Subject: Re: Another Permaculture mailing list
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 15:38:19 -0700

Gary,

I hear that what others call waste, permaculturalists view
as an opportunity. There are lots of ways in which we
could divide the lists by subject or volume, but I think
Lawrence, Natasha, and I agree that it's best if you all
decide how to use our two lists.

As long as we avoid cross-posting and keep online
archives of both lists, everything should work fine.

Take care,

Michael
yount@csf.colorado.edu

:}I used to have a permaculture list here at
:}xmission, but I dismantled it once I found
:}permaculture-mg. I really don't see anything
:}but trouble in two parallel mailing lists...
:}what's the point?
:}
:}Gary Shea Salt Lake City, Utah
:}shea@xmission.com http://www.xmission.com/~shea