permaculture - BUSINESSEEK.COM

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: webmaster@businesseek.com (Bob Ant)
  • To: permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: BUSINESSEEK.COM
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 13:28:22 +0100

Hi.
Excuse me for this unsolicited e-mail. I felt this was the
best way to inform you of our new service.

Here at PERSONALSEEK, www.personalseek.com, we've decided to build 
another free international search engine,but this one is only for 
commercial organizations. It is called BUSINESSEEK and it's absolutely 
free. Try it for yourself at http://www.businesseek.com/

The goal of Businesseek is to allow the user to find a company, brand or 
product quickly and easily. We will provide your company with a password 
so you can update your data instantly and at any time that is convenient 
for you.

We suggest you first use your native language .You can then submit the 
same information in other languages depending on the markets that you 
would like to serve. There are no limits regarding the number of 
submissions. The information intake form will be available in english 
spanish,italian, french and german.

We also have a COMPANY NEWS OF BUSINESSEEK section, where you will be 
able to put up to 1000 text characters text giving news about your 
company.You can describe new products or brands, new researches, etc., 
using the password we'll give you after you add your data.

To add your data, go to add in
http://www.businesseek.com/
After you have your password, you can acces our news service at 
http://www.businesseek.com/business/news

Yours sincerely.

Bob Ant
Webmaster of BusinesSeek
Webmaster of PersonalSeek

--
"Never has something so little gone so fast..."

  • BUSINESSEEK.COM, Bob Ant, 11/28/1996