permaculture - Interested in a PC internship or co-workership

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Miekal And <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: Interested in a PC internship or co-workership
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 1996 22:38:08 +0100

To fellow perma-enculturers,

I'm searching for an internship or co-workership position for
winter
'96 -- from Nov to Feb -- that would include a stipend.
The past 3 years I've had involvement with an emerging
permaculture
village in southwest Wisconsin, dreamtime village, and have focused on
establishing a perrenial forest garden, fruit & nut orchard, and
annual vegetable gardens. So I'm familiar with all phases of
gardening, plant cycles and cultivation - also animal integration,
native plants, and herbal preparations.
I have the basics, and I'd like to use them to further
someone
else's project this winter, expanding my workings with permaculture in
conjunction with other likeminded folks.

Thank you,
Heather Steele

e-mail: dreamtimeV@aol.com
(for info about dreamtime village, visit our website)

  • Interested in a PC internship or co-workership, Miekal And, 10/09/1996