permaculture - Internet sites in Permaculture FAQ 1.2

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: steved@ncatfyv.uark.edu (Steve Diver)
  • To: permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: Internet sites in Permaculture FAQ 1.2
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 15:15:32 -0600 (CST)

Permaculture-MG readers,

The Permaculture FAQ, Version 1.2 is almost ready
for posting on the Web.

Please take a look at the following list and let me
know if you have any suggestions for other sites.

I have deleted several sites since Version 1.1 and
have also added several new sites.

Can anybody tell me if the Perma List in Australia
(see #2) is active and how to subscribe?
(majordomo, listserv, listproc?)

Steve Diver
steved@ncatfyv.uark.edu

Electronic Sources of Permaculture Information

1. Permaculture-mg Internet Discussion List in the United
States

permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu

To subscribe, send email to:
"almanac@ces.ncsu.edu"

2. Permaculture Discussion List in Australia

perma@cessysv.eepo.dialix.oz.au

3. Permaculture International

http://nornet.nor.com.au/environment/perma/
Email: pcjournal@peg.apc.org

4. British Permaculture Magazine/Permanent Publications Home
Page

http://www.uea.ac.uk/~e415/home.html

5. Organic Gardening & Permaculture Information

http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/The_Sustainable_Farmstead.html
http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/permaculture.html
Email: london@sunsite.unc.edu

6. Permaculture at Communications for a Sustainable Future

http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/
http://csf.colorado.edu:8080/

7. Permaculture Global Assistance Network

http://www.peg.apc.org/~pgan

8. Correspondence Course in Australia on Permaculture

http://www.qldnet.com.au/acs

9. PermaWeb

http://www.sysmag.com/permaweb/index.html

10. Bay Area Permaculture Group Web Page

http://www.nbn.com/people/bagp/

11. Permaculture Institute of Northern California

http://www.nbn.com/people/bagp/pinc.html

12. Permaculture in Western Australia

http://www.eepo.com.au/perma/

13. Permaculture in South Australia - "What's Happening in
Permaculture"

http://dove.mtx.net.au/%7Esteveo/wotsnu.html

14. Permaculture on "MindBodySpirit" Web Page

http://www.pix.za/mbs/body/perma.htm

15. Friends of the Trees

http://www.pacificrim.net/~trees/

16. Cross Timbers Permaculture Institute in Texas

http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/
Email: 7539.1353@compuserve.com

17. Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Email: 103070.2354@compuserve.com

18. Carmela's Home Page with Permaculture Material

http://www.ozoline.com.au/permaculture/index.html

19. Plants for a Future On-Line

http://www.liv.ac.uk/~rmorris/pfaf/index.html

20. Ecovillage Information Service