permaculture - Re: permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: robgil@yesyou.u-net.com (Rob Squires / Gill Ellison)
  • To: PERMACULTURE-MG@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: Re: permaculture
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 22:05:24 -0000

Hi Emma, what a nice suprise, sombody I actually know on the end of a
mailing list. Most of the people on this list are from the States and Down
Under. I'm pretty sure there's nobody from Manchester Permaculture Society
on-line yet.

You can try phoning Lloyd Berriman on 0161 231 1780. He's a qualified (or is
it certified) permaculture designer.

The British Permaculture Magazine is on the Web at:

http://www.uea.ac.uk/~e415/design.html

See you soon, Rob.

>To the permaculture society,
>
>Please could you send me some brief details on the society and its activities
>in or around Manchester or how I can find out such information.
>I would like to find out more with a possibility of becoming involved at some
>level.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Emma.

Rob Squires of CTCSystems
--- Coaptation Towards Collectivism ---

Gill Ellison - Age Concern St.Helens
++++ A POSITIVE ATTITUDE TO LIFE +++

http://www.u-net.com/~yesyou/home.htm
E:Mail:robgil@yesyou.u-net.com
Phone/Fax (01744) 612778

  • Re: permaculture, Rob Squires / Gill Ellison, 03/15/1996