permaculture - Cooperation on Internet Resources

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Yount <yount@csf.colorado.edu>
  • To: permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: Cooperation on Internet Resources
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 14:33:37 -0600

Hello all,

I was inspired by several people's work and suggestions to
take a first step toward encouraging more discussion (and more
cooperative action) regarding improving permaculture resources
on the Internet. I've made small modifications and added hypertext
formatting to Steve Diver's frequently asked questions list.
Those of you with worldwide web access can see this document
at "http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/faq.html";

The most significant change is the addition of a simple
table of contents, which makes different sections of the document
easier to locate. Your constructive comments on ways to
improve this page, and any other suggestions concerning how
to improve permaculture's presence on the Internet, would
be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael
yount@csf.colorado.edu
Communications for a Sustainable Future

  • Cooperation on Internet Resources, Michael Yount, 10/11/1995