permaculture - permaculture sites

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Gruver, Joel" <gruverj@css.orst.edu>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu>
  • Subject: permaculture sites
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 95 18:18:00 PDT

Hello to all !
Do any directories exist for sites (that welcome visitors ) with established
permaculture plantings ?
The lists of shade tolerant/salt tolerant/multiple use/nitrogen
fixing/edible landscaping...etc... plants that are found in all permaculture
books are interesting to look at, as are the diagrams of integrated
chicken/rabbit/aquaculture systems... but as I continue to hear about all
the nomadic permaculture teachers... I start to wonder just where are the
established permaculture plantings and who is taking care of them.

If a directory of established permaculture sites does not exist or one that
includes the U.S. does not exist... we should compile one.
Look forward to comments ...
Joel
gruverj@css.orst.edu