permaculture - Re: Contact With Mollison sought.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Gene Thomas <gthomas@ciesin.org>
  • To: Petrus Saaiman <saaimanp@sabc.co.za>
  • Cc: permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: Re: Contact With Mollison sought.
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 1995 08:47:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 22 Jun 1995, Petrus Saaiman wrote:

> Hi Folks!
>
> Is there any life out there? I have completely forgotten about this list -
> till now.
>
> I would like to make contact with Bill Mollison and/or his organisation
> about TV programmes. Can anyone help?
>
> Keep it permanent! (The culture)
>
> Petrus Saaiman (saaimanp@sabc.co.za)
> Acceptance Producer
> National Network Television
> South African Broadcasting Corporation
> Tel: ++27 11 714-5541 FAX: ++27 11 714-5541

Petrus,

I took the latest Permaculture course from Bill (and Scott Pittman) that
was taught near Santa Rosa, California and ended 3 June. My understanding
of Bill's plans had him in Russia to teach the Permaculture course
following a brief extension to the Santa Rosa course (to put in a couple
of ponds). After Russia, he has plans to produce a video version of the
course for the Vietnamese government. He said those were going to be his
last projects but he may have said that before.

Gene

Gene Thomas Information Analyst
Consortium for International Earth Science Information Network
2250 Pierce Road
University Center, MI 48710
517-797-2687 gthomas@ciesin.org