permaculture - Permaculture projects in the Philippines?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "K.A.Joyce" <kaj@soton.ac.uk>
  • To: permaculture-mg@ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: Permaculture projects in the Philippines?
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 22:51:42 +0100 (BST)

Although this message will say 'from Katie Joyce' at Southampton it is in fact
from John Mauremootoo at Southampton. My Email account here has recently
terminated as I am shortly to leave. Therefore, could any messages include
something like 'FAO John Mauremootoo' in them.

I am shortly going to be leaving for the Philippines where my fiancee is
based.
I want to know if anybody knows of any permaculture-type projects based in
Luzon, especially in the Cordilleras region. Barring this do people know of
any
individuals over there who are interested in the permaculture approach? I am
leaving on the 18th of this month so obviously time is of the essense.

Thanks for your cooperation

John

  • Permaculture projects in the Philippines?, K.A.Joyce, 06/01/1995