permaculture - Re: CCall to Support Farmers' Rights

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Victor Guest" <vic@daena.eepo.dialix.oz.au>
  • To: london@sunsite.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: CCall to Support Farmers' Rights
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 1994 16:39:12 WST

In article <2vro1p$fr9@bigblue.oit.unc.edu> you write:

> Are you folks in SUST_AG in FidoNet reading this conference?
> I'd like to know if we're all connected since gating was set up.
> Could someone followup to this post & let me know? Ed, Cissy, John,
> Bruce, Jeff, folks in Oz?
>
> Thanks

Hi we would appreciate any support we can get in this area as there is a
big push here to pass legislation for the control of plant variety
rights.
Thanks
Vic Guest
P.s. I cant help with Fido, but I saw the Gate or group on a friends
Fidonet mailer.

--
Victor Guest V.G.Guest Perth, Western Australia
vic.guest@EEPO.org.au 3 McKee Plce Kingsley. 6206

  • Re: CCall to Support Farmers' Rights, Victor Guest, 07/12/1994