permaculture - Notice to all subscribers of this list.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Notice to all subscribers of this list.
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:42:01 -0500

I hope all of you have adjusted to this list's move to a new server
at ibiblio. A few days ago I subscribed everyone on this PC list to
the new one on the Mailman server. If anyone receiving this message is
not receiving posts from the new list originating from this ID:
permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
please subscribe yourselved to the new PC list. Here is all the
information you'll need to do this:

The Permaculture Mailing List
user configuration, access to posting and browsing the message
archives:

The list's message archives:

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/permaculture

The list's old archives (on a previous server):

http://franklin.oit.unc.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?visit=permaculture

Contact Lawrence London, list owner, with any questions or requests
lflondon@mindspring.com
london@ibiblio.org
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech
In the event that anyone posts to the old ID, which is:
permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
you will receive an autoresponse from the server containing
posting, subscription and access information about the new PC list.

Please contact me with any questions or requests. Thanks for
your cooperation and participation.

Cheers,

Lawrence London
permaculture list owner

L.F.London ICQ#27930345 lflondon@mindspring.com
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech london@ibiblio.org

  • Notice to all subscribers of this list., Lawrence F. London, Jr., 01/22/2002