permaculture - Returning the focus of this list to permaculture.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Returning the focus of this list to permaculture.
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 12:01:47 -0500

I have received a few messages offline requesting me to try and
restore the orientation of discussion on this list to things directly
related to permaculture.

People receiving posts in digest form can't just "hit the delete key"
and for many discussion has strayed too far off topic to be useful to
them.

Could those responsible stop posting the string of jokes, insults,
flames and diatribes that seem to be causing the list to stray far
from its intended purpose? There is so much more that we need
to spend our time working on, the PC plant database for one.

Many thanks,

Lawrence
permaculture list owner

L.F.London ICQ#27930345 lflondon@mindspring.com