permaculture - Re: fw;Malawi permaculture - please moderate

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: fw;Malawi permaculture - please moderate
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 21:09:38 -0500

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:05:22 +1100, "Naomi & Rick Coleman"
<peds@tpg.com.au> wrote:

>I received the following message off list in response to the information I
>sent re Malawi permaculture and I am not impressed. If I choose not to
>respond to a message from someone, that is my choice, I do not wish to
>receive personal emails from this person and this is the second private non
>friendly message I have received.
>
>Please moderate Larry.
>
>Thanks, Naomi Coleman

I care, for one, about Permaculture in Malawi, and the Phillipines
too, in case anyone knows of anything going on there. Tiger Woods
international golf resorts be damned! Anybody see the documentary on
those creeps, with the help of the government and hired "security"
thug stealing land from some indigenous farmers for that "little real
estate development on the coast". Someone ought to digitize that video
and make a website out of it.

Sorry, J.K., you're outvoted this time. Maybe you need to relax
and get more out of the list. If you see posts you don't care for just
delete them and avoid the flaming email backlash syndrome.

Thanks.

LL
permaculture list owner

L.F.London ICQ#27930345 lflondon@mindspring.com
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech london@ibiblio.org

  • Re: fw;Malawi permaculture - please moderate, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 11/25/2001