percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Dissertation

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: RHONDA MCDONNELL <rhonda_mcdonnell AT msn.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Dissertation
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 17:19:32 +0000

Thanks for congratulations Lauren, though those congratulations are best directed at Dr Percy himself. Symbol and Existence is his. We (Kenneth Ketner, Karey Perkins, Scott Cunningham, and myself) were merely editors who secured the permission for this complete articulation of Dr Percy’s philosophy (circa 1950s). He is as brilliant, as prescient, as relevant as ever.

Sent from my iPhone