percy-l - Re: [percy-l] comments on the next assignment for the slow read of The Second Coming

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "honeyjbc1 ." <honeyjbc AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] comments on the next assignment for the slow read of The Second Coming
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 11:16:36 -0400

Dear Jim,
I adored your detailed response and I wish that more people were in on this discussion.

All that you said made me so happy. Look how Walker Percy can connect us from such different backgrounds! And notice how we may highlight different things - the proof of a great author.

Next week I am going to attempt the next portion of the reading. At least we will finish the book here. I do hope that if no one is joining us, at least there are readers to enjoy this.

Because of logistical problems with my Yahoo mail on the List, I changed to Gmail.
My nickname is Honey.
But I am
Janet Cantor