percy-l - Re: [percy-l] the second coning

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Ken Armstrong <kennenathens AT frontier.com>
  • To: wppdirector AT gmail.com, "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] the second coning
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 09:28:44 -0400

Henry, thank you for getting me back on the list, to which I'm posting this as a test and to answer your first email to me off the list. I'm subscribed at only this one email address and would be glad to pick up the discussion of 2nd Coming  (which I thought I'd substantially missed), but am on the way out of town for the day so would have to beg off until at least tomorrow. Since we're to do this "democratically" it appears anyone ready and willing could post some remarks on Ch1 &/or 2 to kick things off? Jim? Janet? Stacy?

How many people are subscribed to the list? Perhaps this would be a good point to say that it is an open list and anyone subscribed is welcome to join in the Second Coming or any other discussion.

Thanks again.

Ken