percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Another Slow Reading Group participant

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Bradley Scott <bradley.a.scott AT gmail.com>
  • To: wppdirector AT gmail.com, "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Another Slow Reading Group participant
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 20:10:53 -0400

I'm interested in any of the titles mentioned.

Bradley A. Scott

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 8:03 PM, Henry P. Mills <wppdirector AT gmail.com> wrote:

All, Chuck (Lowry) has indicated his interest in joining in. Thank you, Chuck.

With his suggestions below, the voting tally so far is MG (3), LG (2), SC (3), Lancelot (1), Any (2).   Any others care to express interest and vote on a book choice now that a group is forming?