percy-l - [percy-l] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Proposal for a Slow Reading Group discussion of a Percy novel for the summer (8-weeks)

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Henry P. Mills" <wppdirector AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [percy-l] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Proposal for a Slow Reading Group discussion of a Percy novel for the summer (8-weeks)
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 13:09:40 -0400

Dear Percy-L:
I'm forwarding the below from Janet Cantor, who is interested in participating in slow reading group and introducing questions as a discussion leader.  Please keep your suggestions coming for a book, posting them to the community through the listserv.
Best,
Henry Mills

Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 19:08:18 +0000 (UTC)
From: janetcantor37 AT yahoo.com <janetcantor37 AT yahoo.com>

Whatever book is chosen, I would be glad to have first dibs on being the concluding writer.  Since the Moviegoer  may be the choice  and since the end of that book is what charmed me so much, I would be pleased to have that as my portion.
Janet