percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Christian Bale on "Knight of Cups," Percy, and Malik

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Marc Porter <MPorter AT fslegal.com>
  • To: "'wppdirector AT gmail.com'" <wppdirector AT gmail.com>, "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Christian Bale on "Knight of Cups," Percy, and Malik
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 15:43:45 -0500

It seems that First Things see some greatness in this film.

http://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2016/03/terrence-malicks-openness-to-life

Marc S. Porter

Figliulo & Silverman PC

10 South LaSalle Street-Suite 3600

Chicago, Illinois 60603

Direct Dial: 312-251-5272

Fax: 312-251-4610

e-mail: mporter AT fslegal.com

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS EMAIL MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENT(S) NAMED ABOVE.

This message may be an attorney-client communication, and as such is privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error, and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or the taking of any action in reliance on its contents, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone.  Thank you.