percy-l - [percy-l] Video link to "Walker Percy: Daylight and Dark" (Photography Book)

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "janetcantor37 AT yahoo.com" <janetcantor37 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "wppdirector AT gmail.com" <wppdirector AT gmail.com>, "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [percy-l] Video link to "Walker Percy: Daylight and Dark" (Photography Book)
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 04:11:44 +0000 (UTC)

I remember, I think it was Mary McKay, in a discussion at Loyola, mentioning that one of the things you realize as you read The Moviegoer is that Walker Percy is like a movie director. He is constantly setting up scenes and staging what the reader is visualizing.
The same thing is mentioned here by Mr. Harris as he is photographing Percy.
Janet Cantor

The direct link to the below mentioned video about the book is found here: