percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Walker Percy, Sir Thomas More and Tom More

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Lauren Stacy Berdy <lauren.stacy.berdy AT gmail.com>
  • To: "janetcantor37 AT yahoo.com" <janetcantor37 AT yahoo.com>, "Percy-L:Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Walker Percy, Sir Thomas More and Tom More
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 08:57:40 -0400

Our thoughts have limitations
How do we approach a question ?
I see below that it has been approached by conclusion
I was starting an investigation that's all
Hilary Mantel made flesh what others deemed written in stone
Watch where your own conclusions come from and you will get a taste of Henry himself
Or Sir Thomas More.
Cromwell lived in the present no matter what you conclude he was a most modern man
He gave his complete attention to observing the chaos about him.
Whatever you might conclude of him he wasn't a second hand person.

Thank you

Sent from my iPad