percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Several mentions of Percy

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "janetcantor37 AT yahoo.com" <janetcantor37 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "wppdirector AT gmail.com" <wppdirector AT gmail.com>, "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Several mentions of Percy
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 14:25:08 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Dr. Mills,
The article is linked in my letter. All they had to do was click on the title and it shows up as in the original.
But thanks.
I wrote my book. It is being corrected and copyrighted now. Someone has expressed interest in it and I hope that gets it to a publisher. But if that doesn't pan out, I will simply self publish on Amazon.
It turned out to be better than I expected. I thought it was going to be a trifle, a bit of fun and and some adventures I had.  But it turned out to be scholarly a bit as well and with some serious content relating to our time.
The Jay Tolson section is fabulous. He wrote me some of the most extraordinary letters. It may be the best thing in the book and that's saying something because I wrote lots of famous people and got some remarkable answers. There is also a bit of Shakespeare and a long section of letters between National Book Award winner, Carlos Eire and me. Professor Eire volunteered  to write a forward, and that was BEFORE he knew that I wanted to include some of his letters.
Hope you are well.
Janet