percy-l - [percy-l] Colin Quinn

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "janetcantor37 AT yahoo.com" <janetcantor37 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: percy lists <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [percy-l] Colin Quinn
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 14:48:32 -0700

To all on the Lists:
Today I went to see Colin Quinn in his one person show, Unconstitutional. You would think he was privy to what has been going on back and forth in our discussion since that Civil War essay by Percy that was posted.
I waited for Quinn afterward and told him about the messages and that he must read Percy because his whole show is in Percy's novels.  He promised he would.
If anyone has the chance to see this show and Quinn's other HBO special, Colin Quinn, Long Story Short, do take them in. He is a genius and very much on Percy's wavelength whether he recognizes it or not.
Janet Cantor

  • [percy-l] Colin Quinn, janetcantor37 AT yahoo.com, 06/28/2014