percy-l - [percy-l] FW: Photos of the houses that inspired The Moviegoer

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Henry Mills <hpmills3 AT austin.rr.com>
  • To: percy-l <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [percy-l] FW: Photos of the houses that inspired The Moviegoer
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 23:17:14 -0500

Dear Percy-L,

Would anyone care to respond to the below query by Ms. Vrcek of Rice
University regarding identifying houses found in The Moviegoer?

Please respond to her directly at <mev1 AT rice.edu> and copy to Percy-L if you
think it would be of interest to the larger group.

Marcus, any thoughts?

Best regards,
Henry Mills