percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Moviegoer screenplay.

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: RHONDA MCDONNELL <rhonda_mcdonnell AT msn.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Moviegoer screenplay.
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 20:54:43 -0700

Brad Pitt is way hotter than I imagined Will, but that's Hollywood for you! On the other hand, a 20 something could be attracted to him. He would be plausible.  Ed Norton is intriguing . . . but would he look old enough?  Pitt did, in Babel, so he has potential.

--Rhonda

"You live in a deranged age, more deranged than usual, because in spite of great scientific and technological advances, man has not the faintest idea of who he is or what he is doing."

                                    Walker Percy