percy-l - [percy-l] ??

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Beck, David A" <dabeck AT iupui.edu>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [percy-l] ??
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 21:12:02 -0400

Hey Percy people,

I'm trying to find a passage either in The Last Gentleman or The Second Coming. It is when Will is on a college campus; his knee is jerking and he greets the on-comers too early. I've checked both of my editions and my thesis and can't find it.

While page numbers vary, if someone could give me the book (I think it is The Second Coming) and chapter, that would be great.

Thanks!
-David