percy-l - [percy-l] re The Thanatos Syndrome

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: JHForest AT cs.com
  • To: percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [percy-l] re The Thanatos Syndrome
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:14:50 EDT

In a message dated 8/29/2006 2:48:51 PM Romance Daylight Time, sldye AT bluegrass.org writes:

Excellent!  This reinforces my goal of trying to find the time and energy to reread Thanatos Syndrome. Thanks so much.

When you find the time, please post your impressions to the list. I'd love to hear about your response to the novel.

Jim
* * *
Jim and Nancy Forest
Kanisstraat 5 / 1811 GJ Alkmaar / The Netherlands
tel: (31)(72) 511 2545
Jim's e-mail: jhforest AT cs.com (alternative address: jhforest AT gmail.com)
Nancy's e-mail: forestflier AT cs.com (alternative address: forestflier AT gmail.com)
Jim and Nancy Forest web site: www.incommunion.org/forest-flier/
Forest-Flier Editorial Services: www.incommunion.org/forest-flier/ffes/
Jim's photo web site: www.flickr.com/photos/jimforest/sets/
Orthodox Peace Fellowship web site: www.incommunion.org