percy-l - [percy-l] re publisher info

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: JHForest AT cs.com
  • To: percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [percy-l] re publisher info
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 04:57:03 EDT

David Beck <dabeck AT iupui.edu> wrote:

>>The problem, of course, is that the author probably won't receive any
royalties. But, if you are like me and just want the book to be read,
the internet offers some great deals. I receive such a small commission
on my books that I'd rather give them away to more people than receive
the chump change I get for each book sold.
>> I wrote two obscure (small press) books on Eastern Orthodoxy a decade
or so ago. I'm amazed to see that some book sellers are offering each
book at $40 or more. If someone goes via the publisher s/he can get
each book for under $12 (paperback).

Could you post the books' titles and the publisher's web site?

Jim

* * *
Jim and Nancy Forest
Kanisstraat 5 / 1811 GJ Alkmaar / The Netherlands
tel: (31)(72) 511 2545
Jim's e-mail: jhforest AT cs.com (alternative address: jhforest AT gmail.com)
Nancy's e-mail: forestflier AT cs.com (alternative address: forestflier AT gmail.com)
Jim and Nancy Forest web site: www.incommunion.org/forest-flier/
Forest-Flier Editorial Services: www.incommunion.org/forest-flier/ffes/
Jim's photo web site: www.flickr.com/photos/jimforest/sets/
Orthodox Peace Fellowship web site: www.incommunion.org
* * *

  • [percy-l] re publisher info, JHForest, 07/06/2006