percy-l - Re: [percy-l] LITR

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Dye, Steve" <sldye AT bluegrass.org>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] LITR
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 13:29:53 -0400

Nice synopsis of the Second Coming – I also thought it was a great “love story” in its own way and would have been one of the two (Love in the Ruins the other) that could have been effectively transferred to the “big screen”…Harrison Ford/Jack Nicholson and Scarlett Johannsen????

Steven L. Dye, MA

Director

Bluegrass MH-MR Board, Inc.

1500 Leestown Road, Suite 338